ENHANCE YOUR WALLS WITH CUSTOM PANORAMIC CANVAS PRINTS
Ocean views. Mountain ranges. Sunsets. Cityscapes. Some views just look best from a wide, unobstructed perspective.
Lucky for you, Canvas n’ Decor specializes in both horizontal and vertical panoramic canvas prints, so your very best photos can be admired from the viewpoint they deserve.
Whether it’s a sweeping scene of the Eiffel Tower or a wide shot of your wedding party, our dedicated team of printing professionals will ensure that your panoramic canvas wall art is hand-stretched to perfection.
Known throughout the United States for our high-quality custom artwork at affordable prices, we’ll add an extra wooden cross-bar to your large panoramic canvas print to ensure it remains stable and looking like-new for decades to come.
So whether you’re interested in custom-making artwork for your home, office or business, we’ll help you produce the panoramic canvas photo print of your dreams.
- Panoramic Sizes: 16” x 8” to extra large 30” x 75”
- Protective Coating: matte / low lustre blend
- Canvas Material: premium archival 380 gsm poly-cotton
WHY OUR PANORAMIC CANVAS PRINTS FROM PHOTOS ARE THE BEST IN THE USA
AMAZING PRINT QUALITY
We print panorama photos to canvas at the highest resolution. Your artwork will have exceptional image clarity, vibrancy and detail.
GRADE A CANVAS
At Canvas n’ Decor, we use industry leading materials. Our canvas is made of a quality 380 gsm poly/cotton blend material with a matte/low lustre finish. Its finely-weaved material and finish help create sharp images while preventing glare.
READY TO DISPLAY
Our panoramic canvas prints are ready to display, the second you receive them. They come ready to hang, with sawtooth hangers affixed to smaller prints and heavy-duty hanging wire on larger pieces.
CANVAS ART PROTECTION
We want your panoramic photo art to last! That’s why we protect it from scratches and fading up to 200 years with an ArtShield UV laminate. Plus, it makes your art easier to clean.
PREMIUM WOOD FRAMES FOR YOUR PANORAMIC PHOTOS
CLASSIC WOODEN FRAME – ¾”
We only use the best materials and that includes your panoramic photo’s frame. We mount your artwork onto high-quality, lightweight stretcher bars made from Canadian wood.
The ¾” canvas frame is designed to keep your stretched panoramic prints looking fabulous for years to come. They’ll also have a sleek appearance with minimal depth when hung on the wall.
PREMIUM WOODEN FRAME – 1 ½”
If you want a gallery-like look for your wall space, we highly recommend this frame option as it adds significantly more depth to your canvases.
Your panoramic prints are equipped with sturdier and ultra-heavy-duty stretcher bar frames.
The 1 ½” canvas frames are designed primarily for larger print sizes to prevent warping from tension and other environmental conditions, with the added benefit of a gallery-like aesthetic.
EDGE WRAP OPTIONS FOR PANORAMIC ART
PHOTO EDGE WRAP
We print your panorama on canvas so the entire image wraps around the edges of the canvas frame.
Keep in mind that some elements of your photo will wrap over the sides of the print, so ensure that your desired photo elements aren’t too close to the edge.
MIRRORED EDGE WRAP
Our most popular edge wrap option, we print your panorama with mirrored edges, so only the reflected portion of the image wraps around the canvas frame.
There is no image loss and your photo is presented in its entirety on the front side of the canvas.
NEUTRAL BORDER EDGE WRAP
Your panorama is printed with either black or white edges, giving it a crisp, frame-like appearance.
Your panoramic image remains fully intact on the front side of the canvas print once wrapped, with the black or white border showing along the sides.
FRAME YOUR PANORAMIC CANVAS ART
Looking to elevate the look of your new panoramic canvas art?
Our stylish collection of wooden frames, available in multiple widths and colors, are the perfect finishing touch.
IT’S EASY TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PANORAMIC CANVAS ART
Transforming your panoramic photos to canvas prints has never been easier! With Canvas n’ Decor, all it takes is a few clicks on our online photo editor to personalize your panorama just the way you’d like it.
Panorama Photo Editing Features
- Realistic previews
- Accurate crop and image resizing
- Photo effects
- Border and frame effects
- Clip art
- Custom text and fonts
- Custom photo layouts
- Photo collage builder
and so much more!
CUSTOM PANORAMIC PRINT SIZES & PRICES
|Size||Stretched Price||Framed Price|
AMERICA’S #1 CHOICE FOR PANORAMIC CANVAS PRINTS
No Risk. Best Quality Guaranteed!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR CANVAS PRINTS
Creating customized canvas prints from your digital photos allows you transform your own photography into personalized wall art and put them on display in your home or office. Our high-quality canvas panorama prints are classy and timeless which blends naturally with any décor style. Canvas printing is extremely popular in America and the preferred medium for gifting and photo art reproduction as it has many advantages.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF PRINTING ON CANVAS
- Versatility – Canvas prints have an everlasting appeal which fits any home or business décor style. They make great decorative wall décor for awards, signage, art reproduction, family photography, and personalized pet photos.
- Affordability – Printing Photos on Canvas, whether it is a small or large canvas print, is an inexpensive alternative to custom picture framing and other photo printing options.
- Customizable – You can personalize your canvas photos with many size options, custom text, coloured borders, word art and graphic art templates depending on your project needs.
- Durability – High-quality canvas prints like ours are made with archival grade components from printing to finishing. This ensures every canvas lasts up to 200 years without noticeable fading.
- Photo Gifting – Customized canvas photo prints make fabulous photo gifts. They capture and preserve some of the most memorable moments in your friends and family’s lives in a personal manner such as baby births, weddings, valentine’s day, graduations and more.
- High-quality poly/cotton blend canvas
- All canvas prints are made in North America
- Our canvas is whitened using an eco-friendly process
- Use UV stabilizing laminate to protect your print so it won’t fade for 200 years
- Custom wooden frames come from Canadian renewable sources
- Print your photos on canvas using state of the art inkjet printers
- Uses the Giclée printing method and archival grade inks
- Professionally hand-stretched and meticulously gallery wrapped
OTHER PRINT SHOPS
- Use poor quality synthetic polyester material
- Canvases are mass produced with no quality control
- Canvas is coated with unstable chemical brightening agents
- Do not use image protection, so the canvas is exposed to the elements
- Use spray/liquid laminates which might initially look good, but crack, fade, and turn yellow over time
- Make frames from plywood or MDF or by using cheap frame kits that can bow and warp over time
- Print photos on canvas using inks which produce inferior image quality and noticeable fading occurs in a short period of time
- Extremely poor stretching, canvas photos lack tension and sags
- Do not hang in direct sunlight. Even though it has UV protection, the prints will fade or discolour over time from the UV rays
- Avoid positioning over or near air ducts. Our canvas prints are made from natural components and will contract or expand with temperature and RH fluctuations
- Avoid humid environments as this could affect stretch tension of your print over time