LOOKING TO TRANSFORM YOUR PHOTOS INTO CANVAS ART? YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
When it comes to creating quality canvas photo prints, Canvas n’ Decor can’t be beat! Not only are we based right here in North America, but we craft our custom art using the highest quality, ethically-sourced materials and offer competitive prices that won’t break the bank.
We’re committed to providing Americans with the best custom prints on canvas, and that’s exactly what you’ll get.
HIGH QUALITY CANVAS PRINTING
We love working with individuals, families and businesses to transform their photos into custom wall art prints. Whether you’re looking for something small-scale or a large piece to act as the centerpiece on a feature wall, we have the skills to create exactly what you’re looking for.
BEST VALUE FOR YOUR CANVAS PRINTS
When it comes to quality, price and service, we’re unmatched
Compare our custom canvas wall art to other suppliers and our superior quality will be obvious.
We use fine art-grade archival inks for crisp, vibrant images that’ll last centuries (seriously – we coat your pieces in artshield laminate so it won’t lose an ounce of brilliance for over 200 years)!
We use durable frames made from local wood, meaning your artwork won’t bend or warp over time. Plus, we meticulously hand stretch your canvas print and ensure it meets our superior standards.
Our canvas art is built for a lifetime. Let us create something special for you!
ORDER YOUR CANVAS PRINTS FROM THE USA’S #1 CHOICE FOR CANVAS PHOTO PRINTING
- Sizes: Standard and custom sizes, 8” x 8” up to 56” x 90”
- Protective Coating: matte / low lustre blend
- Canvas Material: premium archival 380 gsm poly-cotton
- Production Time: 5 business days on average
WHY OUR EXPERTLY CRAFTED CANVAS PRINTS ARE SUPERIOR
UNPARALLELED PRINT QUALITY
Quite simply, our photo printing process is first-rate.
We print photos to canvas at ultra-high resolution to create sharp and vivid reproductions, ensuring we capture every fine detail of your digital photography with clear, rich color.
A piece of art is only as good as its base; that’s why printing photos on the best quality canvas is paramount for us.
We use a superior 380 gsm poly/cotton blend canvas material that’s made in the USA. It has a stunning matte/low lustre finish to prevent glare, as well as a fine weave to create sharp images.
If it were a vehicle, it’d be a sports car!
READY TO HANG CANVAS
Our canvas prints include hanging hardware (at no additional cost), so you can easily display your art as soon as you receive it.
Small canvas prints are equipped with saw tooth hangers, which are used with standard picture frame hooks.
Our large canvas prints are installed with a heavy-duty picture frame hanging wire.
CANVAS ART PROTECTION
We protect our canvas photo prints with an archival UV laminate.
You’ll love it because it protects your canvas from scratches, fading and makes it easier to clean.
Your grandkids will love it because that means your cherished artwork will still be around when they’re old, even 200 years from now! That’s right: in accelerated tests conducted by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., the combination of our canvas, ink and UV laminate resulted in our canvas prints lasting 200 years.
CANVAS PHOTOS WRAPPED ON PREMIUM WOOD FRAMES
CLASSIC WOODEN FRAME – ¾”
Your canvas print is mounted onto high-quality, lightweight stretcher bars made from Canadian wood. The ¾” canvas frame is designed to keep your stretched canvas print looking pristine for years to come, while maintaining a sleek appearance with minimal depth when hung on the wall.
PREMIUM WOODEN FRAME – 1 ½”
Your canvas print is equipped with sturdier and ultra-heavy-duty stretcher bar frames. Our 1 ½” canvas frames are designed primarily for larger print sizes to prevent warping from tension and other environmental conditions. If you want a gallery-like look for your walls, we highly recommend this frame option as it will add significantly more depth to your canvas.
EDGE WRAP OPTIONS FOR YOUR CUSTOM CANVAS PRINTS
CLASSIC PHOTO WRAP
We print your photo on canvas so the entire image wraps around the edges of the canvas frame.
The composition of your photo is not entirely preserved on the front side of the canvas and some elements of the photo will wrap over the sides. If you select this option, please ensure the desired photo elements are not positioned too close to the edge.
MIRRORED EDGE WRAP
Wondering what our most popular wrap option is? You’ve found it: the mirrored edge wrap.
We print your canvas photo with mirrored edges so only the reflected portion of the image wraps around the canvas frame.
This is a popular option because the composition of your photo is preserved on the front side of the canvas and there is no image loss from the wrapping.
WHITE OR BLACK EDGE
Want to give your art a clean, frame-like appearance (without adding a wooden frame)? Choose to give it a white or black edge wrap.
Once wrapped over the frame, your full image will be displayed on the front of the canvas, with a solid colored border along the sides of the print.
CUSTOM COLORED EDGE
Wanting a more custom look? We can apply custom colored edges to your canvas prints.
Whether you’re looking to match to a paint palette in your home or a color in the photo, we can wrap a solid colored border along the sides of the print. Your image will remain fully intact on the front side of the canvas.
ADD EXTRA DIMENSION BY FRAMING YOUR CANVAS ART
Looking for the perfect finishing touch? Try one of our luxe frames.
We offer a stylish selection of wooden frames in multiple widths and colors, resulting in a polished look that accentuates you art’s beauty.
They’re an incredibly popular option among our customers and will take your custom canvas to the next level.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CANVAS PRINTS THE WAY YOU WANT
Customize your canvas wall art online however you want with just a few clicks using our powerful canvas designer tool.
IT’S SO SIMPLE TO DESIGN YOUR ART WITH OUR ONLINE EDITOR. FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Realistic previews
- Accurate crop and image resizing
- Photo effects
- Border and frame effects
- Clip art
- Custom text and fonts
- Custom photo layouts
- Photo collage builder
and so much more!
CANVAS PRINT SIZES & PRICES
|Size||Stretched Price||Framed Price|
THE USA’S BEST CUSTOM CANVAS PRINTERS
High-quality canvas prints at excellent prices
No Risk. Best Quality Guaranteed!
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR CANVAS PRINTS
Creating customized canvas prints from your digital photos allows you transform your own photography into personalized wall art and put them on display in your home or office. Our high-quality canvas photo prints are classy and timeless which blends naturally with any décor style. Canvas printing is extremely popular in America and the preferred medium for gifting and photo art reproduction as it has many advantages.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF PRINTING ON CANVAS
- Versatility – Canvas prints have an everlasting appeal which fits any home or business décor style. They make great decorative wall décor for awards, signage, art reproduction, family photography, and personalized pet photos.
- Affordability – Printing Photos on Canvas, whether it is a small or large canvas print, is an inexpensive alternative to custom picture framing and other photo printing options.
- Customizable – You can personalize your canvas photos with many size options, custom text, coloured borders, word art and graphic art templates depending on your project needs.
- Durability – High-quality canvas prints like ours are made with archival grade components from printing to finishing. This ensures every canvas lasts up to 200 years without noticeable fading.
- Photo Gifting – Customized canvas photo prints make fabulous photo gifts. They capture and preserve some of the most memorable moments in your friends and family’s lives in a personal manner such as baby births, weddings, valentine’s day, graduations and more.
- High-quality poly/cotton blend canvas
- All canvas prints are made in North America
- Our canvas is whitened using an eco-friendly process
- Use UV stabilizing laminate to protect your print so it won’t fade for 200 years
- Custom wooden frames come from renewable sources
- Print your photos on canvas using state of the art inkjet printers
- Uses the Giclée printing method and archival grade inks
- Professionally hand-stretched and meticulously gallery wrapped
OTHER PRINT SHOPS
- Use poor quality synthetic polyester material
- Canvases are mass produced with no quality control
- Canvas is coated with unstable chemical brightening agents
- Do not use image protection, so the canvas is exposed to the elements
- Use spray/liquid laminates which might initially look good, but crack, fade, and turn yellow over time
- Make frames from plywood or MDF or by using cheap frame kits that can bow and warp over time
- Print photos on canvas using inks which produce inferior image quality and noticeable fading occurs in a short period of time
- Extremely poor stretching, canvas photos lack tension and sags
- Do not hang in direct sunlight. Even though it has UV protection, the prints will fade or discolour over time from the UV rays
- Avoid positioning over or near air ducts. Our canvas prints are made from natural components and will contract or expand with temperature and RH fluctuations
- Avoid humid environments as this could affect stretch tension of your print over time